First Year Goals:
- Have at least 20 students participating in Tails for Change who are gaining a gain greater understanding for the problem's facing animals today
- Help save and improve the lives of animals.
- Hold at least 2 events benefitting local animal welfare organizations.
- Raise a total $3,000 (or more) to donate to various animal welfare organizations.
- Host one large scale informational event to educate the community beyond the members of Tails for Change on animal welfare/abuse
- Have at least 3 fundraisers from which proceeds will benefit either local animal welfare organizations or larger animal welfare issues.
- Have at least 4 more events benefitting animals in the D.C./Maryland area.
- Expand Tails for Change to other high schools as well as introduce the program into middle schools.
- 5 fundraisers additional fundraisers
- 5 events benefitting animals in the D.C./Maryland area.
- Provide monthly volunteering opportunities with local animal welfare organizations.
- Participate in at least 2 large scale projects that benefit animals (such as the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund).
- Hold an informational event like that from year 2 (create an annual event).